NRBY CLUB T&CS
Full terms and conditions valid from Sunday, March 7th, 2021.
MEMBERS' ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By participating in the Programme, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Programme, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions and the provisions below dealing with mandatory arbitration of all disputes on an individual (i.e., non-class action) basis. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Programme Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Programme Terms and Conditions.
COMPANY’S RIGHT TO CHANGE/CANCEL PROGRAMME AND/OR TERMS
Company may, at its discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Programme structure or any other feature of the Programme. Company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions or terminate the Programme at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. Company will post any additional Programme details and updates to Programme (including these Terms and Conditions) here and then update the “Last Updated” date above. Company may also email you about any such changes. Your continued participation in the Programme will confirm your acceptance of such changes.
Programme is open to all customers at least 18 years of age. It is free to join as a Member (no initial purchase is required to do so). Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Membership will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Company, in its discretion.
- Eligible Purchases: Full price purchases of merchandise and/or services (after promotional offers have been applied, before taxes and shipping charges have been applied and minus returns, refunds or credit adjustments, rounded to the nearest pound) made online at NRBY Clothing using a unique referral code (“Eligible Purchases”) count toward Member’s Credit.
- Exclusions from Eligible Purchases: Credit will not be awarded on unauthorised or fraudulent purchases. Credit will not be awarded if, in Company’s reasonable opinion, the merchandise or services purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Credit awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. Additional items may be excluded from Rewards (defined below) accumulation at the sole discretion of Company.
- Email Address: A current, valid email address is required for a Member to be able to participate in and receive credit in connection with the Programme. Member must notify Company of change of email address by updating Member account information online.
- Identification at Transaction: Members must identify themselves with their applicable Member account email address to receive credit and/or perks and privileges for Eligible Purchases made on the Website. Specifically, Member must provide the email associated with his/her Membership to sign into their online account before checkout for online transactions in order to receive/spend credit.
- Processing of Credit: Credit accumulated through Eligible Purchases will be processed and awarded to the Member’s account instantly after the referred friend makes a purchase using the unique referral code.
- Promotional Offers: Other special promotional offers for earning credit may be made by Company, its agents or third-party partners from time to time in Company’s discretion. Such offers will also be subject to the terms and conditions specified in the promotional offer.
- Point Balance: Members may view their credit balance at any time by visiting their Member account page or the rewards widget on NRBY Clothing.
Individuals can enrol by creating an account in NRBYClothing.com. Member must provide complete and accurate enrolment information. Company reserves the right to refuse membership to any customer who does not follow the enrolment procedures. Company may choose to offer sign-up incentives and enrolment promotions from time to time. Member should promptly advise Company of any changes to their personal account contact information such as name, address, telephone number(s) and/or e-mail address, by visiting https://nrbyclothing.com/account/login and updating their Member account.
Unless Member has opted out of receiving marketing communications, Company may (at its option) communicate with Members about marketing via mail, email and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers and more. Company will also use these channels to communicate or notify Member when they are eligible for a benefit or Reward (defined below), communicate Programme changes and more. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send you non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Members will receive reward credit (“Credit”) on their Member account through refer a friend program (defined below) and participation in other special programs and promotional offers that may be announced by Company or its third-party partners from time to time. Additional terms, requirements and details for earning Credit follow.
- The referrer is offered £15 off for each friend who orders for the first time.
- This offer can be shared for 1 months from the date of acceptance by the referrer.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to NRBY Clothing and over the age of 18 and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- There referrer must be an existing NRBY customer.
- In order to share this offer, the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to NRBY, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit. A Referrer may not earn more than 3 within any 24 hour period or 15 within last month or 25 within last 12 months or 1500 GBP of reward value within last 12 months. A Referrer should not expect their referred friends to be given rewards automatically if they are referring more frequently than 3 friends within any 24 hour period.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled.
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Rewards will be valid for one month from the date earned by the referrer
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- NRBY Clothing reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time.
- NBRY Clothing reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
REFERRED FRIEND REWARDS
- The Referred friend is offered £15 off when they place their first full price order.
- The reward is valid for 1 month from the point of issue to the referred friend.
- In order to qualify for the reward, the referred friend must be a new customer to NRBY Clothing and be over the age of 18.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- There are limits in place on how many and how frequently referrals can be made by any single referrer. Rewards may not be given if those limits are exceeded.
Merchandise returns must be made in accordance with Company’s return policy available at https://nrbyclothing.com/pages/returns. Upon the return of an item accepted by Company, the spend amount and Credits applied to referred friend Member’s account for the original purchase will be deducted from that Member’s account as the Credits are forfeited with the returned merchandise.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND DETAILS
Refer a friend
Members can earn credits for both them and their friends. Members can share a unique referral code with friends. When this code is used on their first full price order you and your friend will receive £15 to spend on your next full price order.
Access to promotions, competitions & exclusive events
All members will have access to promotions, competitions and exclusive online and “real-life” events. Members will also receive offers that may in conjunction with partner brands.
Credits will accumulate toward purchases, the means by which will be described in these Terms and Conditions and/or related promotional offers. Member may redeem their Credits when purchasing items online at nrbyclothing.com by applying members unique code at checkout. If Member elects to redeem their Credits, the value of the Credits will be deducted from the total price of the Member’s purchase of items from https://nrbyclothing.com/. Credits will expire as set forth below.
Credits will not be paid out in cash or store credit. Company may, at any time and without notice, change the Credits earning and redemptions procedures and offerings.
Credits may only be redeemed once. In the event of a return of merchandise purchased using a Reward, the Rewards will be forfeited.
Credits cannot be applied to orders containing sale items or gift cards.
Credits cannot be redeemed within any NRBY concessions or market place retailers.
EXPIRATION OF CREDITS
Credits that are not applied to orders will expire one (1) month after issuance on a rolling basis.
RIGHT TO REVOKE
Company reserves the right to revoke the membership of any Member in the Program and/or revoke any or all benefits the Member may be entitled to, if in the sole opinion of Company, a Member abuses any of the Program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud. In the event that Company cancels your membership or terminates the Program for any reason, all Points, Rewards or other benefits earned on your Member account will be forfeited.
Neither Programme benefits nor Member accounts may be transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded, including, without limitation, by death or as part of a domestic relations matter. Doing so will void the Member account. Programme Credits are not exchangeable for cash.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and the Company, and Company’s NRBY Club Programme, is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, as do we.
No part of these Terms and Conditions are intended to exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We will not be liable to you for any financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect loss such as loss to reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings or lost opportunity arising as a result of or in connection with your participation in the Programme (whether suffered or incurred as a result of our negligence or otherwise).
- No part of these Terms and Conditions are intended to affect your legal rights.
- No term of these Terms and Conditions will be enforceable by virtue of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
- We may assign or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
- The agreement between you and NRBY Clothing under these Terms and Conditions is personal to you and may not be transferred by you to any third party.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All Programme design, text, graphics, logos, images, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Company Intellectual Property”) are owned by Company and may be registered in the United Kingdom and internationally.
For all questions about the Program or your Member account, please contact our Customer Services team: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 07858355596