When is denim not denim? – when it’s jersey…
The secret ingredient in our denim range is the structure. Instead of being woven, the fabric is knitted, which means it fits perfectly, with the softness of jersey but the appearance of stonewashed denim.
Perfect to balance out the oversized silhouette of many of our tops and knits, our first jean Marcia is slim fit - ready to be rolled up for sunny days or worn with boots as temperatures drop. Once you’ve tried our jersey denim, you’ll never go back to regular denim. It’s also made in BCI cotton, so is good for everyone.
- Blue stretch denim
- Slim fit
- Ankle length
- Seam at knee for flexibility
- Slightly higher rise
- 83% cotton, 16% polyester, 1% elastane
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Sizes 8-16
- Our model is a size 10 and wears a size 10
- Inside leg size 10 is 71cm