TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all orders for items which you, acting in your individual capacity as a consumer (“you”) place with us NBHD Ltd, trading as NRBY Clothing (“we” “us” or “our”):
- online using the website which we operate from the URL: www.nrbyclothing.com and other URLs from time to time (“Website”); or
- by telephoning our Customer Services helpline.
If you are a trade buyer or acting in the course of a business, please contact our Customer Services team.
For legal reasons we can only sell items via this Website or by telephone to individuals aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 you must involve a parent or guardian when placing orders online using the Website or by telephone. This Website is for use only by individuals for access it from within the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. If you choose to access the Website from locations outside these territories, you are responsible for the compliance with local laws if and to the extent they apply.
We are an English registered company (11628013) and this Website and the information and marketing materials contained on it are provided in the English language only. If you do not understand all or any part of these Terms and Conditions you may not place orders using this Website. Please contact our Customer Services Team.
1) Accepting these Terms and Conditions
- in the case of online orders, you click the ‘accept’ button; or
- in the case of telephone orders, you confirm to a member of our Customer Services Team that you agree to be bound by them.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions impinges on your statutory rights either as a consumer or otherwise.
2) Delivery Options and Charges
We deliver by Royal Mail and DPD to addresses in the United Kingdom (which we define as England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and all the off-shore islands except the Channel Isles):
- Royal Mail Standard 48 Hour Tracked - UK delivery (2-3 working days) - £4.95
- DPD Next working day delivery (UK only) * - £10.95
- DPD Local Premium Saturday delivery (UK only) - £15.00
- International delivery - please refer to our International Deliveries page
*For next working day delivery, please place your order no later than 2.30 pm, the working day before delivery. NDD Deliveries will not be dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays, or bank holidays. Please note that order placed on a Friday before 2.30pm will be delivered on the following Monday, unless the DPD Local Premium Saturday delivery option is selected. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
We also deliver as International delivery, to the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland.
In the case of deliveries by courier, you may choose a delivery address which is different to your billing address.
We use Royal Mail for standard UK delivery and DPD for next day deliveries.
DHL are used for all International deliveries including Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands.
A signature confirming receipt is required for delivery for courier deliveries. If there is no-one available at the delivery address to accept the order, the courier or DPD will leave a card asking you to arrange collection from your nearest depot or to arrange a re-delivery.
Royal Mail and DPD exclusions
- Please note that this service is only available to addresses in the UK mainland. This excludes postcode areas beginning BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, FK, KY, also KA
- This excludes The Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Scilly Ilse’s and Scottish Highlands
- Orders for next day delivery must be placed by 2.30 pm on the day of dispatch
To track your Royal Mail delivery please use the tracking service provided with your order
To track DPD deliveries visit https://track.dpd.co.uk/ and enter the delivery reference emailed to you upon dispatch of your order.
Please note that we do not currently offer VAT-free prices for online customers resident in the Channel Islands
If your order is not delivered within the expected time, please contact email@example.com
If your order is shown to be lost in transit we reserve the right to investigate before we offer to replace or refund your order.
The products ordered by you will be at your risk from the time of delivery, and ownership of them will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them, including delivery charges if applicable.
2a) International Deliveries and Returns
All orders delivered outside the UK are subject to these specific International Delivery and Returns Terms and Conditions, which together with our general Terms and Conditions govern your contract with us for the sale of the Products and your contract with DHL for international delivery services.
We accept orders for delivery to selected international destinations. Our international delivery services are provided by DHL.
By accepting these terms and conditions at checkout and selecting an international delivery option for your purchase, you are instructing NBHD Ltd to act as your agent to instruct our carrier DHL to deliver the relevant goods on your behalf for the delivery charge shown. This delivery charge incorporates a handling fee for related fulfilment costs incurred by NBHD Ltd. - this fee may vary from time to time.
Please note that all ownership, title and risk in goods will pass to you immediately at the point and time in which such goods are placed at your disposal at our UK premises.
VAT and duties
Please note that the value of goods ordered is inclusive of VAT, and we cannot refund any VAT charges.
Products delivered to destinations outside the UK will be subject to import taxes, fees, levies or other charges which are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, or the recipient of the purchase in different.
It is your responsibility as purchaser and importer that any products ordered comply with local import regulations and that there are no restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
We strongly recommend that purchaser establish the likely charges applicable in the country of destination before placing an order. Please ensure the recipient is aware that they will be liable for those charges.
If an item you have purchased is unsatisfactory, you can return it within 28 days of receipt for refund of the cost of your goods, following the instructions enclosed with your order.
The goods are sent to us at your own cost and risk and we, therefore, recommend you choose a registered or trackable postal service, with proof of postage. We are not liable for returned goods which are not received. Items must be returned in perfect condition.
In the rare event that the goods you receive are faulty or not as ordered, please contact our Customer Services team to arrange replacement or reimbursement on 07858355596.
International Order Cancellations
An EU customer has the right to cancel an order provided that you notify us in writing no later than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
This legal right does not apply to non-EU customers. In both cases, customers should follow the International Returns process for reimbursement.
3) Colours, sizes and specifications
We make every effort to display the colours, sizes and specifications of items available on our website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will, however, depend on the resolution of your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered. We may from time to time vary the sizes and specifications of items displayed on our Website without prior notice. We cannot guarantee that a particular colour, size, or specification of an item will be available. A member of our Customer Services team will contact you if the item you have ordered is no longer available.
4) Placing Orders
When you order items online for the first time you will need to register with us by setting up an account. This is for security reasons. It also avoids you having to re-enter your details when you place subsequent orders. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password is kept confidential and secure. Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being or are likely to be used in an unauthorised way.
Please ensure the details you provide us with on registration are correct and complete and inform us promptly of any changes to those details (e.g. change of email or postal address).
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order it will be without charge to you.
4a) Christmas Brochure Offer
By placing an order using the promo code on the back of the Christmas brochure, you are entitled to 10% off your first full price order – this code is for one-time use only and is valid from November 8th to December 8th 2023.
Please note this code cannot be used alongside any other offers or promotions and NRBY Clothing reserve the right to amend or remove this offer at any time. This offer is not redeemable in any NRBY/John Lewis or within any other NRBY concessions.
4b) Nela x NRBY
NBHD Limited (trading as NRBY) registered under company number 11628013 and whose registered office is at 10 Queen Street Place,London,EC4R1AG (the “Licensee”); and Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (* Registration number: 00480523; charity number: 211775; VAT number: GB 769 3775 65) whose registered office and principal place of business is at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD, UK (the “ROH”): and Royal Opera House Enterprises Limited a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with registration number 04112266 whose VAT number is ROH GB 769 3775 65 and whose registered office and principal place of business is at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9DD, UK (“ROHE”) have entered into a licence agreement the main details of which are set out below:
1. The Licensee is in the business of designing, manufacturing and distributing clothing and under the aforementioned licence has permission to use the Royal Ballet Mark on publicity materials for the launch of a range of clothing (“the Project”) to be designed with and endorsed by Marianela Nuñez, Principal dancer with the Royal Ballet and employee of Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation.
2. As part of promoting the Project, the Licensee wishes to raise funds for ROH. This Promotion falls into the definition of a “promotional venture” under section 58 of the Charities Act 1992 (“the Act”). As such, the Licensee is a commercial participator in relation to the ROH and is required under section 59 of the Charities Act 1992 and the Charitable Institutions (Fund-Raising) Regulations 1994 (“the Regulations”) to enter into a compliant agreement with the ROH in relation to the Promotion which it has done.
3. The Licensee has agreed to donate 10% of its Net Sales (defined as total retail value of sales from the ‘Nela at NRBY’ range net of VAT and net of returned items relating to sales during the promotion period) to the ROH with a guaranteed minimum donation applicable regardless of sales.
4. The ROH is a registered charity*, which aims to promote and assist in the advancement of education and in particular to procure and increase the appreciation and understanding of the musical art in all its forms.
5. ROHE is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ROH which has been set up by the ROH to carry out certain trading activities. ROHE donates all its taxable profits to the ROH.
6. The ROH has granted a licence of its Brand to ROHE and has authorised ROHE to sub-license use of the Brand to the Licencee.
7. The Licence runs for an 18 month period from 23rd March 2022.
Items are invoiced in GBP sterling at the price prevailing at the time you place your order. Please note that we can only accept payment in GBP sterling. Prices displayed on the Website include United Kingdom Value Added Tax which will be charged at the current rate as shown on the online order form (or if you are placing your order by telephone, as advised by our Customer Services team). Delivery and packaging is charged extra. Details of our delivery charges can be found in the Delivery section of these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may choose to display prices on the Website in foreign currencies as well as GBP sterling. If we do so it is purely for illustrative purposes and the conversion rates are approximate only. If you choose to purchase items from us online or by telephone using a payment card for a foreign currency denominated account, the conversion rate will be that applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing the transaction. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the Website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled. Prices displayed on the Website apply to online and telephone purchases only. They are not indicative of the price of identical items purchased in NBHD Ltd concessions within department stores or by any other means. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the Website from time to time.
6) The Contract Between Us
When you place an order to purchase items using the Website or by telephone, this is an offer by you to us to purchase those items. We only accept your order when we have confirmed availability and have processed the payment on your credit card successfully. The contract between us is formed at the point we accept your order. See the Acceptance of Online Orders and Acceptance of Telephone Orders sections below for further details. If an item within your order is not available we will contact you. Where possible we may offer you a substitute item. Please see the Availability and Substitution section below.
7) Acceptance of Online Orders
We acknowledge receipt of orders which you submit using the Website by sending you an email summarising the details of your order (“Online Order Receipt”). We accept your order for an item when we send you an e-mail confirming that we have dispatched the items in your order (“Online Order Despatch Note”). For orders placed online using this Website the contract between us is formed at the point we send you the Online Order Despatch Note for those items detailed in the Despatch Note email. If your order contained a number of items and the email mentions only some of them, those items which have yet to be dispatched to you do not form part of that contract. Included in the Despatch Note email is an order reference number that will enable you to track the progress of your order.
8) Acceptance of Telephone Orders
When you place your order by telephone you will be given a customer reference number as acknowledgement of your order. It will enable you to track the progress of your order. We accept your order for an item ordered by telephone at the point of dispatching that item to you.
9) Availability and Substitution
We accept orders for items subject to availability. If for any reason the items you ordered are no longer available we will at our discretion either:- offer you an alternative item of equivalent quality and price (where this is possible); or- cancel the item from your order and where payment has already been deducted from your account give you a full refund in respect of that item.
You may pay for the items that you place by distance means (i.e. online or by telephone), by supplying your credit or debit card details. We accept the following card types: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Shopify pay, Apple pay, Google pay and Paypal.
In the case of online orders, you supply these details in the secure online order form. In the case of telephone orders, you supply these details to a member of our Customer Services team. We regret that we cannot accept cheques, gift vouchers or cash as payment online or by telephone. Receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order occurs in the case of online orders when we send you the Online Order Despatch Note email or in the case of telephone orders at the point, we dispatch the items (see The Contract Between Us section above). You are responsible for ensuring the email address and other contact details you provide to us are correct. We will not be responsible if you do not receive the Despatch Note email or other confirmation from us where the details you have supplied are incorrect or in the event of communication system failures outside our control.
11) Risk and Title
Risk in the items will pass at the time the items are delivered. Ownership of items delivered will only pass when we receive payment in full of all sums due in respect of the items (including packing and delivery costs). If we do not receive payment in full we may, without prior notice, claim from you any items that have been delivered.
12) Cancellation Right
Under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods (with the exception of certain items – see ‘Items which by their nature cannot be returned’). For details of how to exercise this right please see sections 15 and 16 below.
13) Items which by their nature cannot be returned
For reasons of hygiene, we regret that we are not able to exchange or offer you a refund if you decide you no longer want items which by their nature cannot be returned once they have been dispatched, including: – pierced earrings – items of nylon clothing which become distorted when worn- lingerie- swimwear- hats and other headwear. This does not, however, affect your statutory rights in relation to such items if they are faulty or damaged when you receive them (see the Faulty or Damaged Items section below) or if they are items that you have been sent in error.
Please also note, that we do not offer refunds on the purchase of NRBY Clothing gift vouchers.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
14) Returns Conditions
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any items ordered within 28 days, beginning the day after your order is delivered. Items must be returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging with the tags still attached. Until you return items to us you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage.
All items of jewellery may be returned except for our earrings and silk thread necklaces.
15) Returns Process
Returns for goods delivered using our free returns service are handled via Royal Mail:
Please enclose your completed Delivery Receipt, and pack your return securely. Affix the postage paid returns label, which is enclosed in your order, and send your return via the Royal Mail.
Please remember to ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference until you have received your refund. The Post Office will stamp this and supply a tracking reference number to prove the item(s) have been dispatched. We strongly advise that you keep hold of any tracking numbers that the post office may give you as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods. As long as the returns label provided is used, then this return is completely free of charge within the mainland United Kingdom.
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services.
Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card originally used to make payment. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to reach your account from the day we receive your return.
16) Faulty or Damaged Items
If the items you ordered are damaged or faulty upon receipt, provided you inform our Customer Service team within 30 days of receiving the items (supplying them with the order reference details shown on the delivery documentation together with details of the damage or fault) we will send replacements or offer you a refund. We ask that you return the damaged or faulty items to us by registered post – we will reimburse the reasonable costs you incur in doing so (we ask that you send us copies of the supporting receipts). Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
When in line with the above terms (see points 14, 15 and 16), in the event that a recipient of a gift item wishes to return that item we will be happy to issue credit vouchers to the appropriate value of the gift or exchange the item.
18) Privacy and Communications
We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a direct result of us breaching these Terms and Conditions if those losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the time the contract between us for the sale of items was formed (see “The Contract Between Us” section above). We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our appointed sub-contractors or agents, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when the contract between us was formed.
Our liability to you under these Terms and Conditions will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
20) Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
21) Alterations to this Website and Terms and Conditions
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
23) Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, as do we.
24) Further Information
Please contact our Customer Services team:
25) NRBY Birthday Scheme - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Online and NRBY stores only (excluding NRBY concessions)
- This offer entitles you to a Birthday treat discount off full-price NRBY Clothing items in a single transaction on nrbyclothing.com or NRBY Stores (not including any NRBY concessions e.g., John Lewis, Anthropologie, The Morley’s Group etc.)
- This offer is valid for one transaction only, and must be used before the expiration date provided in your NRBY Clothing email.
- To redeem this offer, enter the code shown in your email, into the promo box before checkout at NRBY Clothing.com
- This offer is only available online and NRBY stores and cannot be used in any NRBY concession stores.
- This offer is available in the UK only.
- This offer cannot be used to purchase NRBY Clothing Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards or used towards payment of any outstanding amount on a NRBY Clothing card.
- The discount offer is valid until the date shown on your email.
- No cash or any alternative will be given.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- This offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The return value of the items purchased using this offer shall be the applicable return value under NRBY Clothing return policy less the discount obtained.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
26) NRBY x Lotta from Stockholm Valentines Giveaway
- Entry into the Giveaway:
- Entrants must be following @nrbyclothing and @lottafromstockholm on Instagram.
- Entrants must then tag a friend or loved one in the comments below the Instagram post relating to this competition.
- Entrants can share the post on their stories for an additional chance to win.
- Competition Period:
- Competition will run from Friday 9th February 2024 until Tuesday 13th February at midnight.
- One entrant will receive a pair of Lotta’s Clogs and a £110 NRBY Clothing voucher. This prize will also be available to a friend of the winner, subject to the winner’s choosing.
- One entrant will be selected at random from the comments section on the Instagram post relating to this competition.
- Terms and Conditions:
- There is no entry fee to enter the competition.
- Each entrant may enter the draw as many times as they wish – each tag & comment constitutes one entry.
- NRBY Clothing reserves the right to cancel or amend the Valentines giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice at any time and in its sole discretion in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of NRBY Clothing’s control. NRBY Clothing will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- NRBY Clothing is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party who is not a representative or authorised by NRBY Clothing and connected with this competition.
In this Privacy & Cookies Policy, “NRBY”, “NRBY Clothing”, “we” or “us,” “NRBY Clothing.com” means NBHD Ltd. “Customer” or “You” means the person buying or requesting services and / or products from NBHD Ltd.
This Site is run by NBHD Ltd. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) NBHD Ltd is the “controller” of the personal information collected through the Site, by phone or in any NRBY Clothing store.